Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Military!

As most of you know Beachbody has changed my life!  Their programs are top of the line and their nutrition can not be matched!  This is why I have been so successful with Beachbody. This is one company I am proud to be apart of and would love many others to join me in this amazing journey with the most amazing people at our sides.
Beachbody just announced this week that the coach sign up fee of $39.95 has been waived for active duty military or their spouse.  This is not all!  The monthly coach fee of $14.95 is also be waived.  That's right.... YOU can be a team Beachbody Coach for absolutely free!
Why would this benefit you? 
Watch the video below!


First of all you receive 25% discount on all Beachbody products, workouts, and nutrition.  You hasn't heard of P90X, Insanity, Rev Abs, Turbo Fire.  Real Workouts that bring Real Results!
25% Discount on Shakeology... Are you kidding!?!?!?!? Nope that is all included.
Make sure to contact me if you would like to get 25% discount on all products and the chance to make 25% commission on all referrals you send to beachbody through your FREE website.
Email me or friend me on facebook and send me a message!
Coach Scottie

0 comments: