Monday, June 6, 2011

Sweet Spot in Life

I wanted to share with all of you a little something I learned about while listening to an awesome call as a coach.  I believe this really struck home to me because I LOVE to play baseball! It talked about the "sweet spot" on a baseball bat.
     I have determined and come to realize that my "sweet spot" in life is this beachbody business. Its like baseball, if you take a good swing and hit that sweet spot on the bat.... its out of the park.
   The coolest thing to me about this is that it's EASY.  All that is required to be a coach is the desire to help others. That's it!  If you have the desire to help others meet their fitness goals and talk about your own fitness journey you will be successful as a coach.
   I have been looking for a long time for a way to make a little extra cash on the side.  I thought about opening a hair salon for my sister to work from, going back to school to learn medicine, and becoming a personal trainer.  All of these demanded a lot of money up front to start.  These would all be extremely hard to do with 3 little ones at home and a mortgage.

My office!
   Then came the Beachbody Coaching opportunity!  A small investment of $14.95 per month for my websites and BAM then ability to make 25% commission on the referral of any Beachbody Supplements and Fitness Programs.  This is one of the best things that has happened in the life of my family.  Its simply amazing.  I came into this business hoping to make enough money to cover my $14.95 and the cost of Shakeology for myself and my wife and by the end of the first month this was accomplished x 6!  All you have to do is tell people about what you are doing and show your passion and the income will come as a bonus.  What could bring you more joy then changing your life and motivating others to do the same!
   I belong to a team of coaches that CARE a ton about the true meaning of being a coach.  We want to end the trend of obesity.  We are here to help you achieve your fitness goals as well as help you become the coach you want to be!
A Few of the Team Bombshell Dynasty Coaches!

Let me know how I can help you

0 comments: