Friday, May 6, 2011

Team Dynasty

AMAZING- That's all I can say to describe it. Team Dynasty.  If you want a team that is in the Beachbody business for the right reason, look no further.  This is what drew me to this team in the first place.  I looked into coaching because I LOVE helping people out.  I personally have what it takes to be a great and inspiring leader.  I DID want to coach with a team that would help me understand the business end of it however but that is NOT the most important part.  I was drawn to the Bombshell Dynasty because my coach CARES about others and their success.  I have never once heard a negative word about another team from her or others on our team and that is what I love about all of them.  Nothing makes me happier as a coach then to receive a message letting me know how they love being on my team and the support they feel from everyone that takes part.  If you are looking for a great place for support come to the Staying Fit Family you will be coached by a bunch of people who care about people getting in shape and changing their lives.  They help hold each other accountable for their goals and they help me hold my self accountable as their coach.
Let me know if you would like to know more about the coaching opportunity!  I have a feeling almost everyone from the Staying Fit Family will be a coach one day and we will grow to an enormous family!  Let's change lives one person at a time!
Coach Scottie

0 comments: