Wednesday, November 3, 2010

423 miles

Well I am up to 423 miles ran since June 1st!  It has been fun keeping track of miles as a personal motivation tool throughout this past summer.  I am not looking forward to winter coming and the need to begin waking up early to run before work.  I am currently running during my lunch hour at noon OUTSIDE.  As the snow begins to fall and the cold begins to set in, I will have to start running on the treadmill again.  It needs to be done but I don't look forward to it.  Next round of P90X has also been put off for one week for me in order to start at the same time as a few of my friends.  We look forward to getting through the program together!  So those that still haven't started..... you still have time to decide!  For those that started on the 1st, KEEP IT UP!

0 comments: