Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today is Shoulders and Arms + Ab Ripper X!!!  I am going to pace myself a little better today since day 1 with back and chest did not go so well.  Yesterday was my Plyometrics day and it went awesome!  I ran 3 miles at lunch and then did my Plyo workout around 6:00 pm.  I managed to keep up with them throughout the whole hour which felt awesome!  I am sticking with my same eating habits I have had the past 5 months with about 5-6 small meals per day.  I always end my day with a protein shake as my dinner at around 6 or 7 pm after my workout.  I am however going to slightly modify the P90x program and add a little to it.  I will be running  3-4 days per week.  I will also be replacing the Kenpo day with a day of bench pressing so that I do not loose the growth I made in my past 5 months.

0 comments: