Thursday, September 2, 2010

T.I.M.E

There is never enough time.  This is the most lame excuse I have ever heard for not working out or excercising.  I am father of two beautiful little girls and husband to a gorgeous hardworking wife. We live a lifestyle where she works four nights during the week which leaves me to be the stay-at-home dad in the evenings. I can find enough time in my day to get between 60-100 minutes of excercise each day.   The key is to set a schedule and make it a priority.  Why should it not be a priority?  I mean its your body and your life right?   If you feel like you can not find the time to workout, stop what you are doing, sit down, grab a piece of paper and pencil, and write down your schedule. 
Make your routine part of your schedule and stick to it.  If other things come up, figure out a time to do that and/or schedule it on your "rest or off day".
If I can find time to fit 60-100 minutes of my time for fitness I am 110% positive that any of you out there that are single can find PLENTY of time take care of your body and your health.  If you are a married couple and you are both home together in the evenings, work out together or  take turns.  The kids will see your example and know that staying in shape is a important part of your livesThey will learn by your example.
MAKE THE TIME

0 comments: